Who We Help
Minimising organisational costs and attracting and retaining great people are constant preoccupations of not for profits.
For community organisations with public benevolent institution (PBI) status, salary packaging plays an important role in addressing this challenge, allowing organisations to offer a market-competitive remuneration package at minimal cost to the organisation.
Smartgroup is trusted by not-for-profit (NFP) organisations all over Australia to help them engage staff, save time and money by delivering services designed specifically for NFPs, including salary packaging, novated leasing, fleet management and payroll administration.
At Smartgroup, we:
- are home to the largest provider of salary packaging to the not-for-profit sector in Australia, and, through our three specialist providers, deliver tailored salary packaging and novated leasing services with sector experience that is second to none
- have helped tens of thousands of NFP employees take advantage of the industry’s specific salary packaging benefits to help ensure they're maximising their disposable income without increasing their salary
- have saved NFP employees thousands with novated leasing (salary packaging a car). Employees save by paying a significant portion of the finance and running costs using pre-tax dollars, while our buying power reduces the cost of their chosen car
- offer tailored fleet management solutions by Smartfleet, including a unique vehicle buy-back option specifically designed for NFPs, which can help organisations save significantly on their fleet vehicles
- provide payroll consulting and administration services that ensure NFPs don’t pay a cent more than they should on payroll. We specialise in interpreting award conditions and simplifying the payroll process, while taking the pressure off your internal team by staying on top of compliance and regulatory requirements.