Smartleasing is dedicated to providing an end-to-end service that covers all novated leasing needs. All customers will be allocated a dedicated Leasing Consultant who will work with them from initial enquiry to lease settlement.
Our service offering includes:
Access to a nationwide dealer network of more than 220 participating dealerships, ensuring our customers receive the lowest possible price on their car request.
We use a panel of providers - St George Finance and Macquarie Leasing – to guarantee the most competitive finance option available at the time of lease establishment.
Suite of auxiliary services
- Multiple fuel card options through Caltex, BP and Shell
- Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- Roadside Assistance
- Tyre and Rim Protection
- Small Accident Damage Repair via a mobile program that comes to you
- Walkaway Redundancy Protection
- Carbon offset options
- Vehicle disposal options
- Aftermarket vehicle accessories such as window tinting, paint protection and reverse parking sensors.
Smartleasing also offers an exclusive Vehicle Maintenance Program, whereby all servicing, maintenance and consumables (e.g. tyres) required by the vehicle are managed through of a pre-authorisation service. This ensures that the merchant does not complete work that is not required, or that should be completed under warranty, and that all work is charged at the negotiated discount service rates.